TIGL believes in total Customer Satisfaction hence:
- Every year TIGL holds the TOP at one of its units.The programme is attended by technicians from all units.
- During the course of the training, complaints, practical problems and at-site conditions are discussed.
- Technicians are updated about new machines and changes in existing ones and training is imparted on packing & forwarding and product design developments.
- The main areas of emphasis are Customer Delight and greater interaction between technicians of the different branches.
- TIGL is also the only firm to impart training to tea estate technicians regularly.
TIGL also provides Turnkey Solutions for tea manufacture, including
- Design, planning & layout consultancy for new and existing factories
- Arrangement for steam, electrical, pneumatic, structural and civil works support through channel partners
- Up gradation of machinery, reconditioning & factory expansions
TIGL supports its customers through a comprehensive program of after sales service, AMCs, on-site support, spares parts supply and Hello visits.
T & I Global gives great importance to after sales support. It has recognized the need for prompt and efficient addresses of customer responses. In our quest to provide our customers prompt after sales support of services and spares the following have been initiated by us.
- Team of Engineers of T & I Global Limited, is always based at Kenya, Sri Lanka and Indonesia for Oversees Sales & Service activities.
- Tea Machinery Spares are available in stock at our office in Kericho, Kenya, and Colombo.
- We also have specialized engineers and work with channel partners for steam, electrical, pneumatic & civil works.
- We offer Annual Maintenance Service contracts wherein our engineer makes periodic visits regularly to ensure smooth functioning of machineries. This also reduces breakdowns and addresses faults in its initial stages.